PDA

View Full Version : Leonardo Crib

sadie's mom
04-22-2001, 10:32 PM
After searching A LOT for a crib, I finally narrowed it down to the DaVinci Leonardo Crib. The book rates the DaVinci/Million Dollar Baby Beds as C+. I was curious if anyone had a MDBB and what their opinion on it was. I really like the drawer and convertible bed features it offers. Thanks, Monica

Heidi9771
11-20-2006, 10:05 AM
From the review I read in BB, the quality and ability stand the test of time brought down the rating...this seems like it might matter given that you are looking at a convertible bed...you don't want it looking like a disaster after a few years...

momof2inOhio
11-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Dear Monica,

I had the DaVinci/MDB Leonardo crib at my mom's house and it's a FABULOUS crib. It's not like the other cribs in the manufacturer's line. The wood is very sturdy and thick. If I remember correctly, it was made in Italy, which is another difference from the other cribs in their line. Mine wasn't convertible, so maybe some changes have been made. Just as an FYI, if "convertible" means you can use is as a toddler bed, it's not that much of a bonus feature. Chances are you'll need to vacate baby from the crib before you ever get a chance to use it as a toddler bed.

Best of luck!