PDA

View Full Version : "Dream On Me" mattress

emilyadam
05-13-2001, 10:55 PM
Bought the Colgate Classic I mattress. In the store, they had a mattress made by Dream on Me which looked like the Colgate Classic I, except had egg crate on one side for when the baby is older. Does anyone have anyexperience or reccommendations in regards to "Dream on Me" or does anyone know if Colgate makes a similar product. Thanks

colgate
02-15-2002, 03:41 PM
Hi. Since I am with Colgate, I know the answers. I choose not to comment on the other brand of mattress you mention. This message is a little late but, maybe it can help someone else. Colgate makes two styles of "dual firmness" foam mattresses: the Classica Supreme that has the best quality foams available in a "dual firmness" foam crib mattress and, the Classica III that has high quality foams at a "value" price.
On behalf of your baby and on behalf of Colgate, thanks for buying the Colgate Classica crib mattress.
Colgate

akc
02-23-2002, 10:55 PM
Hi - I'm confused by that answer. I can only see the Classica I for sale and the Classica III. The Classica I is extra firm - good for SIDS, right, and is the top rated. But, the Classica III says that one side is the extra firm side (good for when the baby is young) and the other side is a bit softer (to help an older child sleep). Is this really an important difference? I was all set to get the Classica I b/c it's top rated, but now that there is a choice, I'm confused. I haven't seen the Classica Supreme anywhere.

Can you please provide a little more info - thanks!

Alexa

Bazza
03-03-2002, 10:22 AM
I am curious about this too. Is the Colgate mattress that has the egg crate foam stuff on one side for when the baby is older worth the extra $30 over the Classic I mattress??? It seems a good idea - one side exta firm for when baby is young and then viola flip it over for a slighty softer side for when baby is older - but is it really necessary in reality???? Any help - please!

Big Thanks