PDA

View Full Version : so many different types of pack-n-play....

AMy A
05-29-2001, 12:25 PM
does anyone have any ideas which kind is better. We were looking at the p-n-p (by graco) with the bassinet so the baby can stay with us in our room for a few weeks but we don't know which one to choose. any ideas?

bethdg1
05-29-2001, 01:17 PM
My best friend has the Princeton 5 way p-n-play and really loves it. I registered for the Graco/Century p-n-play in Sawgrass. I did not need the tent function of the p-n-play. I think they are all pretty much the same.

skinnycat
05-29-2001, 07:37 PM
we have a graco bassinet p-n-p from sears. it is from the euro collection (their exclusive) and it's great. it is $90 when it is on sale and there is a $5 off coupon in their registry book (which you can pick up at the register). it also comes with the changing station(which is great) and a parent organizer. it's the same as the 3 way p-n-p at TRU but much nicer and less expensive. the only problem is that we've had to turn it upside down to fold it. hope this helps!

Geebee
06-03-2001, 07:56 PM
A p-n-p with wheels on one end is great. They have brakes, and you can just pick up one end and drag it around the house, outside, etc. It is extremely helpful.

I hope that helps!

MonsterMom2
07-26-2001, 06:43 PM
I have a 3-way p-n-p (Graco) that I think is discontinued. It has a tent and full sized bassinet. With a full sized bassinet the baby can be in it longer and you won't have to bend over as far. When traveling, I just put the changing pad that came with the diaper bag under the baby and kept the baby in the bassinet. The tent is great if you spend a lot of time outside, but since this model appears to be dc'd I would suggest getting one with a full-sized bassinet and buying a separate canopy.