PDA

View Full Version : Pali Cribs

AmieKoporc
05-29-2001, 04:18 PM
Has anyone ever purchased a Pali crib? I know they are manufactured in Italy, but the book doesn't rate them.

alandenisefields
05-29-2001, 04:32 PM
Hi there. Thanks for reading our book, BABY BARGAINS.

Pali is on page 58 of the 4th edition (blue cover). Pali was also reviewed in all the previous editions of our book!

best wishes,
Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

Jodiwrub
06-08-2001, 06:48 AM
I don't know whether you made your crib decision or not, but check in to Rumble Tuff cribs if you like the Palis. They have the same styles for $100s less. My best friend bought one, and you cannot tell the difference. She also used the Baby Bargains books as her guides for baby stuff.

lizdigi
06-08-2001, 08:53 AM
I just recently purchased a Pali crib-- one of the new cribs (Renee line) and the armoire/5 drawer dresser (Dauphine). After much reseach, I was very pleased with the quality of merchandise made in Italy. I would be cautious of the Pali product being made in Canada -- doesn't appear to have the same quality standards. I would also recommend the vendor that I used --Anthony's Warehouse in Indy. He is very knowledgeable re: baby furniture.

LPav
06-10-2001, 12:19 AM
I saw a Pali crib that I really liked at a local store. I asked the salesgirl what the difference was between a Pali crib and various others. She was very informed and helpful and told me that the only major difference was in price...Pali is much more expensive because it is imported from Italy. Save yourself the expense and use the money on something else for the baby. It's great to have a nice crib and essential to have a safe crib, but it isn't a piece of furniture you will be using twenty years from now so save the added expense.

2fine
07-07-2001, 05:24 PM
lizdigi-
we just purchased 2 Pali Renee cribs today.
Do you like yours?
Does it have a drawer underneath? We did not get to see one in person (ordered from catalog pic)
Thanks