PDA

View Full Version : Ginetta Crib

snk212
06-22-2001, 09:48 AM
We have the opportunity to receive a used crib from a relative. I know that the book recommends against this, but this crib should be relatively new and is in excellent condition with all the parts and if it has not been recalled would be very useful. The only problem is that we are trying to research the manufacturer/model and cannot find any information about it. It is an Italian Crib - has anyone heard of a model or a manufacturer - Ginetta? We thing that it was purchased from Goldfinger in Newark, NJ but cannot seem to find a recent phone number for that store either. We are not sure if Ginetta is a manufacturer or a model - the relative who wants to give it to us thinks it is the manufacturer. If anyone has heard of this brand/model and could share what you know or how to get more info, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

littlemomma
06-29-2001, 10:21 PM
I've never heard of Ginetta, but you can go to cpsc.org and click on recalled children's items. Everything is catergorized & it is where I have checked on dozens of items. Also go to the google.com site & type in Ginetta. This is a great search engine & I have always found answers there.
good luck