PDA

View Full Version : know anything about the Snuggle Nest (mini-bassinet goes in parents' bed)

tova
06-28-2001, 01:40 PM
Yesterday my husband and I were shopping at Right Start and saw an intriguing product, which apparently has only been on the market for the last six months. It's called a Snuggle Nest, and is a small kind of mini-bassinet that sits IN the parents' bed between the parents. It encloses the baby, has walls to keep parents from rolling over on him, but sides are open from about baby's waist down (or a bit lower) so that mom can pull him out to nurse in the middle of the night. It's made from plastic with a cloth cover--doesn't look tremendously durable, but is not intended for terribly long use. Costs $60. I found it more appealing than the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper, which is just so BIG. But wondered if anyone has ANY experience with it.

NanB
10-14-2001, 03:33 PM
I see where you posted this back in June--did you ever buy the Snuggle Nest? I, too, came across it in Right Start and Baby Catalog of America (who has it for $45). If so, was it worth it? I am due next month so I would like to go ahead and get it if it's worth it.