PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Cribs

alicetruesizes
07-06-2001, 11:47 AM
I live in a remote town in Northern Idaho. I am desperately trying to find a crib that has hidden hardware, preferably with a "square" look and that can be shipped to me. I am failing!! Does anyone have suggestions on where to begin searching? Cribs that have caught my eye are Babi Italia, Bonavita, and Legacy...but I haven't been able to find someone who will ship. Thanks!!

Nanner
07-13-2001, 01:51 AM
I reciently ordered a crib from BRU.com and it was shipped within about 4 days. I'm not sure what you mean by a "square" look so I don't know if they have what you are looking for. Shipping on the crib, changing table and a few cloth items was only a little over $30. I also found a discount code at either flamingoworld.com or savings-center.com (can't remember which one) that gave me an xtra $10 off. Otherwise try one of these sites at http://iv.doubleclick.net/644718/verizon2.html

Lists a bunch of baby shopping sites. You might find what your looking for with one of those? (I know it's a site for buying carseats but it has alot of baby store links and discount sites :))

lmdean17
07-17-2001, 02:30 PM
I ordered the Simmons Karissa crib from www.sears.com. It's for a boy, and has mildly rounded sides - not too wavy. It's light cherry wood. They ship UPS ground or priority. Go on the Sears website and see if there is anything there you like. If you register for the website, they usually send you a 10% of your first purchase e-mail notification in a couple days.

Malia
08-20-2001, 08:58 AM
I live in Hawaii and had a terrible time finding someone who would ship a crib. I ordered a Pali crib from www.cloud9web.com and put it together this weekend. I picked a crib they had in stock and received it about 3 weeks after I ordered. I can't say enough good things about Kate the web sales goddess there. She bent over backwards to accommodate my picky requests.
Hope this helps!

webma
08-29-2001, 04:48 PM
http://www.babysbedroom.com/

You can also try this site which is a factory direct source for hard wood cribs. The cribs have concealed hardware, are good quality and priced well even after including the shipping. The firm is called Forever Mine.