PDA

View Full Version : Jardine gliders

MrsSpeed
07-22-2001, 11:19 PM
We've got our eye on a Jardine glider which we tried out at Babies 'R' Us. It's $199. While it looks like it's of decent quality, I am wondering if anyone has any experience with or information about this brand, since I can't find anything about them in "the book" or online. Any feedback would be appreciated!

docreeler
01-18-2002, 08:21 AM
I am now in the same position that you were half a year ago. Did you purchase this glider; and if so, do you like it? Does anyone else have any experience with Jardine products, especially their gliders?

Thanks,
Lynn

camommy
01-19-2002, 11:06 PM
I have my eye on a Jardine glider as well. They look like the quality is good. I have tested it out and have found it to be very comfortable. THe one I am looking at comes as a set along with an ottoman, so for the money, it looks good!!

docreeler
01-25-2002, 11:41 PM
Hello,

I've more information about Jardine gliders, so I am responding to my own query, for the benefit of others considering buying a Jardine glider. I am sorry to say that I shall not be buying one. I had been looking at two models: My husband tried model 159242/159207 (One number is for the glider and one for the matching ottoman; I don't recall which is which). About five seconds after he sat down, tucking his feet only slightly under the seat area, a horizontal bar from the glider hit the back of his ankles. The other model I was looking at, a swivel glider with model number 214046, has apparently been recalled. (The saleswoman I spoke with at BRUS didn't know the reason for the recall.)

I hope this info helps other who may be considering ordering a Jardine glider.

Regards,
Lynn