PDA

View Full Version : Who makes the "no name" cribs in the JCPenney catalog?

cyndiconrow
07-26-2001, 07:42 AM
I got the new JCP catalog last night and there are several cribs (at good prices) that don't have a brand name listed. Does anybody have any idea?

Jeanne
07-26-2001, 01:06 PM
One manufacturer is Domusindo. I purchased the white sleigh crib from JC Penney that is made by Domusindo. Although we haven't used it yet, we are pleased with how solid it is. It is possible to speak to Domusindo by calling JC Penney customer service to get the 800 number if you have questions. I wasn't sure about buying this brand but JC Penney promised to refund me if I changed my mind once I got it home and set up. We are happy with the crib and Sealy mattress that we ordered so we don't have the need to exchange it.
One note about JC Penney: This crib and mattress got complety wet in the recent freak floods we had in PA. The crib was still in the box and the mattress in the skrink wrap in our basement. I called the store and told them what happened and they replaced them both without me even asking them to! They just told me to bring them in and they would order me a new set. Great customer service and terrific form! It was so nice not to have to shell out those hundreds of dollars again! I doubt other stores would be as generous.

KNiles
07-26-2001, 04:36 PM
I just purchased the Jenny Lind style crib from JCP. It is made by Million Dollar Baby. It does have the exposed hardware and foot release, but is a very pretty crib for a good price.