PDA

View Full Version : seeking Pali "Melody" Crib

buttaflyj
08-02-2001, 02:28 PM
Hi,

I have been searching for a Pali crib called "The Melody". It has safari animals engraved in the headboard and footboard and also goes with the Pali linens bedding set called "Serengeti Plains". I haven't had any luck finding either the crib nor the bedding because retailers are telling me that Pali is no longer in business and the products are discontinued.

I just saw both items in a baby store back in March and now it's no where to be found. I know there's got to be a store out there with it somewhere.

Please help if you have any idea of where I can locate the crib preferably and the bedding.

Thanks!
Buttaflyj

alandenisefields
08-06-2001, 12:14 PM
Hi there.

Pali is still in business---call 877-725-4772 or www.PaliItaly.com for a dealer.

As for the linens, Pali bedding is kaput---the company recently dropped its bedding line.

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

Malia
08-20-2001, 08:51 AM
I just received my Pali crib from Cloud 9 Sleep Shop at www.cloud9web.com and can't say enough good things about their service. The crib is beautiful and Kate the web sales goddess was very accomadating and responsive. They have the Melody crib on their web catalog.
Hope this helps!