PDA

View Full Version : Question on Cribs

Elaine
08-15-2001, 01:15 PM
I just ordered the Baby Bargains book, so I apologize in advance if I'm asking a question addressed there. But I'm too impatient to wait for the book to arrive and this site is EXACTLY what I've been looking for -- recommendations/advice from "real people" on baby products!

Does anyone have experience with Angel Line cribs? Their quality, safety, and durability? I was particularly interested in either their Continental crib or Jenny Lind style. The local store their website lists for our area tells us they haven't carried them for several years (?!?!?), so I haven't ever seen them in person, just on-line. I'm not sure if I really want to order sight-unseen, but everything we've seen & liked is either way out of our price range, ugly, or seems low quality. We are trying to stay within the upper $200-low $300 range for a crib if at all possible. Pali seems to have a great reputation, but in that price range, their styles seem so plain. All the cribs we've seen at the local BabiesRUs are positively rickety! (all are Simmons or Childcraft). Maybe the display folks just don't do a good job, but it doesn't help sell the cribs.

Sorry to ramble! If anyone has advice on Angel Line (or wants to highly recommend something else), I'd appreciate it!!! Thanks, glad I have found this great site!