PDA

View Full Version : Corner Cribs manufactured by Baby Trilogy,Inc.

Deborah
08-29-2001, 01:04 PM
I am considering purchasing a corner crib manufactured by Baby Trilogy,Inc. I am curious if anyone has had any experience with this fairly new product (<2yrs. old) and only available online.
I am expecting twins and thought this would be a great space-saver for our small nursery as each crib fits in a corner and only expands 40" in both directions. I found out about the crib through the website morethan1.com, so apparently this crib was designed with parents of multiples in mind. I would greatly appreciate any insight since purchasing one, let alone two cribs, sight unseen, from such a new company may be unwise and unsafe without any recommendations.

jill_briq
09-19-2001, 10:53 PM
I too am expecting twins. I recently ordered 2 corner cribs from Baby Trilogy. I love them! My husband and I were able to quickly assemble the cribs. They are very cute and feel safe and sturdy. I called Baby Trilogy first with some questions. They were very nice and quickly sent me wood and bedding samples. Since my babies aren't here yet, I can't tell you how they'll like the cribs, but so far we've very pleased. Also, they give a discount when you order 2! Good luck and I hope this helps.
Jill

lj11
12-07-2001, 02:29 PM
We aren't expecting twins, but are considering the Baby Trilogy anyway. My only real concern is the bedding options. Have you been able to use standard size crib sheets at all? We're you able to find any other bedding set options (we aren't thrilled with the selection they offer); espcially for the bumpers? How do your babies like the crib? Thanks.
Lj

dodo_422
01-08-2002, 05:17 PM
I found out that they will make bedding in your own fabric if you desire. You just send them the fabric and they will have the company create a custom bedding set for you. If you email them, they can send you a catalog with photos of accessories.
Dawn

Brooke
09-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Hello,

I found this message board through my desperate search for the now discontinued baby trilogy crib, and was wondering if you may know where I could find this product or one like it?? Through my searching I have found that this is currently the only corners crib on the market and in the past few months has been discontinued. Any suggestions would help, as I fell in love with the design.

Thank you,

Brooke