PDA

View Full Version : ok, I'm sold on the Colgate Classica crib mattress

elizabethaw
09-23-2001, 05:50 PM
So now where do I find it? Baby Universe doesn't carry Colgate any more. Comfort Living only carries a more expensive Colgate model.

The only place I've found it is baby's basics--$79.99 + shippping. Does that sound right? None of my local stores carry it, so I can't compare prices!

Thanks,
Elizabeth

jra
09-23-2001, 09:01 PM
Not sure where else you can find it online, but you can go to www.colgatekids.com and search for a dealer in your area. I found mine at a local dealer and bought it there. It was $89, so the $79.99 sounds about right depending on the shipping. I bought it there rather than online because they had a couple in stock so I didn't have to worry about the shipping.
Jennifer

Elaine
09-24-2001, 10:00 AM
A store near me called Great Beginnings sells them but I don't know the price. You might check out their website and give them a call.
http://www.childrensfurniture.com/html/mattresses.htm

audrey
09-27-2001, 08:16 PM
In my local baby store they sell for $99.00! And no doubt that I will probably end up paying it! (:

megan
09-30-2001, 12:28 PM
Baby Catalog of America (www.babycatalog.com) has the Colgate Classica I mattress for $79.99 + shipping. You get 10% off if you're a member.

Good luck!

Megan