PDA

View Full Version : bedskirts for Pali cribs

jbreuer
09-27-2001, 03:03 PM
I ordered a Pali Katy crib with a drawer and am wondering if there are certain cribskirts that fit or don't fit. I noticed they come in different drop lengths. 11", 14" etc. Just thought I'd ask before I order. Thanks in advance for any input.

wendysimon
10-05-2001, 12:54 PM
Just wondering where you purchased your Katy crib. That is the one I would like but am having trouble finding it since it was discontinued. Do you like it? Also how much did you pay? Thanks for the info.

jbreuer
10-09-2001, 12:31 PM
I found my Katie crib at Bennet's World for Children in Sarasota Fla. It is discontinued, but they had a few in the warehouse, and I didn't even have to wait to have it delivered. We paid $350 for it. Don't know if they have any left, but you can contact them at (941) 921-3039. My husband just put it together this weekend and I love the way it looks. ( the assembly took him a couple hours). I ended up ordering a crib skirt from Pottery Barn Kids and the length is perfect. If you do end up with a Pali crib with a drawer, make sure to get a skirt with and 11" drop as opposed to the 14" which is also availble. The 14" is too long. Good luck!