PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the new GRACO triad bassinet, that works as a co-sleeper

windyscat
10-01-2001, 02:21 PM
I saw it in the JC Penny catalog, listed for $99.99 and it looks like a great alternative to those HUGE co-sleeper/travel yards. But JC Penny is out of stock, waiting to get more from Graco. I checked the Graco site, & it's not even listed!

I've searched the internet to no avail... Has anyone found one? I need it by December (due on the 12th.)

Thanks, Pam

ndewell
01-07-2002, 04:37 PM
I realize this is probably way too late for you, but I just bought one at Babies-R-Us. Hope yours was a quick, smooth delivery! :)
-Nicole
First time mom at 33 in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado

windyscat
01-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the help, but I did get mine from JC Penny in time... I had my baby on December 10th.

BTW - I live in Westminster, Colorado!

Pam

ChristyP
01-11-2002, 11:28 PM
I was just wondering how the bassinet is working out for you. I'm expecting my first baby in May and I was originally planning on getting a co-sleeper, but I saw the triad bassinet in the JCPenney catalog and thought that might be an even better solution. I'd love to hear your reviews!

--ChristyP
Austin, TX

windyscat
01-13-2002, 05:18 PM
Christy - I love it... I have a small bedroom and a big co-sleeper wouldn't have worked for me at all. The bassinet works great, and being smaller, my baby likes it better. I can just reach over and pick her up, or comfort her, or put the pacifier back in her mouth without lifting my head from the pillow. The only drawback is you can't rock the bassinet when you're using it as a cosleeper.

Good luck, Pam

ChristyP
01-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Thanks, Pam. JCPenny has a free shipping code (WELEM12), so I'm going to order one. This is all new to me, so is there anything else for the nursery/home you'd highly recommend? For example, I've been looking at glider chairs, but am wondering if they are really worth the expense. I'd appreciate any advice you have!

--ChristyP