PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the least inexpensive website to buy DUTALIER?

jodels
10-02-2001, 09:13 PM
I'm trying to find a plain maple Dutailer rocker with a solid color material...nothing fancy...there's just TOO many websites and a lot of them will not give you a price unless you email them with all your information. I'm a little leery about that.

If you have had any success buying a Dutalier online, please share your experience. Much thanks in advance! :7

mikerice
10-03-2001, 11:33 AM
"Email us for a quote" seems to be standard procedure for online Dutalier retailers. I ended up getting ours at The Baby Furniture Outlet (www.babyfurnitureoutlet.com). They're in Canada and will ship anywhere in the US. Baby Furniture Outlet was cheaper than Goodnight Ben, even though Goodnight Ben was running a special at the time.

windyscat
10-03-2001, 12:30 PM
JC Penny has a plain maple glider for only $179. The cushions are in natural.

kbuckard
10-05-2001, 10:31 AM
www.goodnightben.com has the best prices and, by far, the largest selection of fabrics. they are canadian, you pay no shipping and they are great to deal with.

rainanoelle
10-08-2001, 03:09 PM
I second GoodnightBen.com.

They had EXCELLENT customer service and the cheapest prices I could find (and I searched everywere). I, like you, was leary of emailing them to get a quote, but it worked out fabulously and I highly recommend them! :)

Raina

BBoa
10-10-2001, 07:36 AM
Check out Ebay, there are several new ones if you search Dutailier or glider rocker, and they are going for $259 with free ottomans plus shipping.

Beth

jan
10-10-2001, 12:34 PM
babyfurnitureoutlet.com is the best, best price, best service. better prices than goodnight ben! and they have available every glider made. can't say enough good things about my experience purchasing our glider and ottoman there.

Tamm
10-10-2001, 05:54 PM
I just (two days ago) ordered a glider from goodnightben. I highly recommend using them. They had the best price for the glider I wanted and could get it in the least amount of time. In fact, right now they are running a few specials which I was able to take advantage of.

I too was leery about sending all of my information, so I called them directly, had to leave a message and got a call back in about an hour. The customer service was amazing. So far, I am very happy.

Good luck

RLSlacker
10-16-2001, 02:48 PM
Right now, www.JCPenney.com is having a 25% off sale, they carry several Dutalier gliders on their site, shipping runs about $20, but the savings are so worth it!

Elaine
10-17-2001, 10:56 AM
Just adding in my 2 cents. We just purchased a Dutailier glider and ottoman from Baby Furniture Outlet. Combined, they were priced about $30 cheaper than Goodnight Ben, and nearly $130 (!) cheaper than what we would have paid retail locally. (With the bonuses of shipping included and no tax). Since we ordered items from the Express stock, they quoted us a delivery time of 3-5 weeks. Keeping our fingers crossed for a good experience with this company!

Since I've never ordered anything directly from outside the U.S., can anyone tell me if they've had problems with the exchange rates? That is, did the credit card company charge you the right (U.S. dollar) amount?

cricketnmatt
10-19-2001, 12:06 PM
>Since I've never ordered anything directly from outside the
>U.S., can anyone tell me if they've had problems with the
>exchange rates? That is, did the credit card company charge
>you the right (U.S. dollar) amount?

I know that credit cards will charge whatever the exchange rate is at the moment (or day) the charge done.

soontobee
10-19-2001, 04:43 PM
We just jumped on this deal at JC Penney..
Bought a childcraft crib for $155 (reg price 229)
and a Dutalier Glider for $222 (reg price 329)

We used the 25% off and applied for a Penney Card which
took off another 10%

Can't do better than that!

STB