PDA

View Full Version : Land of Nod Cribs (Crate & Barrel)

dszeppel
10-05-2001, 08:42 AM
I recently received a catalog from "Land of Nod" which is Crate and Barrel's kids line. There is a crib that I really like called "Crib Notes." When I called Customer Service they said they could not reveal their manufacturers. All she could tell me was that it met government safety standards. Does anyone have any information about this catalog or this crib?

KayMA
10-11-2001, 10:43 AM
I have asked the same questions when I just recently placed and order for a changing table station. I also inquired about the same crib and like you they could not reveal the manufacturer, However they are sending me a sample of the wood finish. I will keep you posted when I receive it.;-)

KayMA
10-19-2001, 08:11 AM
I just received my sample of the wood finish and I was able to determine that the crib is made by childcraft. It might be exclusive to land of nod I did not see the same style on there web page.

Hope this information is helpful.
KayMa

dszeppel
10-19-2001, 01:31 PM
Thanks for checking into the wood sample. I have done some further investigation myself and found the crib on the Legacy website which is a division of Childcraft. I believe the crib is called Country Cottage.
How did the color look? Is it an antique white? Thanks for your help.

KayMA
10-19-2001, 02:16 PM
The sample is a matte white, not an antique white the color is nice and will go with everything. The antique white has a lot of yellow undertones to it. I think the land of nods price is very high for this crib ( plus shipping) I called a baby store in the Boston area and was quoted a price of $429.99.

Good luck in your decision!!!!

KayMa