PDA

View Full Version : Best prices on Pali Cribs?

wendysimon
10-05-2001, 12:57 PM
For those of you that have purchased Pali cribs could you tell me where you purchased it and about what you paid. I would like to call or surf around to try and find the best price. Are there any web sites that any of you found that had good prices. It seems like most sites don't list prices making it difficult to compare. Thanks in advance.

Anyone not like their pali crib?

Wendy

kbuckard
10-08-2001, 03:55 PM
we bought a pali crib at crib and teen city in springfield, nj. they only have stores in nj. we got the sabrina crib for $350. i'm due in a couple of weeks so we are going to have them deliver it and set it up soon.

baby 1
02-23-2003, 10:34 PM
I am not sure where you live but I was in the USA Baby in Raleigh,NC
and there said they guarantee the lowest price and do carry alot of Pali cribs!

Good Luck

jillkatz
02-27-2003, 12:31 PM
I paid $450 for a Mary crib at Great Beginnings in MD. Looked like a good price as I have seen it for about $590 elsewhere.

ham1299
03-09-2003, 02:03 AM
I actually found mine brand-new in the box on eBay. We got the Pali Cloud crib for $276 plus shipping, which was $75, I think.

Heather
Expecting #1
edd 6-16-2003

devinsdad
04-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Our local store, Great Beginnings, told us that Pali established a minimum retail for their products. So you will probably find that all stores offer the same price. I guess it comes down to finding the best service and store you like. We have been buying from Great Beginnings for 6 years and 3 kids. We have always found them the best around. We origionally bought from BuyBuyBaby and had a nightmare with them. They have the typical big store mentality. They told us to take it or leave it when we had a problem.
Best of luck, Chris

Robyn
04-04-2003, 03:16 PM
I bought a Pali Renee crib from www.babyspecialtyshop.com, and they were wonderful. Their price included shipping, and there was no sales tax unless you lived in Florida. The crip actually arrived 6 weeks early! I highly recommend their customer service as well. Good luck!

Ti Lung
04-04-2003, 06:26 PM
I just received my Pali crib and case goods yesterday. Our crib is the Le Ann. Paid $300 for it. Bought it at Behr's, which has a website. But the store is located in Massapequa on Long Island. If you live in the Tri-state area, highly recommend that you take a look. On their website you can print off coupons and use them for purchases. I got $125 off my purchase of: crib, 2 dressers, mattress and Dutailier glider. BTW, their glider prices are the best around since I got one for less than $300 (including upholstery) -- you see $300 as the price on the bare and raw glider (meaning without the fabric upholstery). Another thing: I got my Rumble Tuff chaning pad for $25, when the cheapest on the Internet that I have seen is around $27.

More importantly, their service is unbelievable. The people who set up my nursery yesterday were knowledgeable and courteous. Did everything for me, even including screwing down the changing pad.

Good luck!