PDA

View Full Version : Pali Dauphine Crib

babybabybaby
07-30-2002, 02:54 PM
I am wondering if anyone has this crib and if it looks as fabulous in person as it does on the internet? Also, did you get it for a better price than $1000? THat just seems like a whole lot for a crib, no?

suzska
07-31-2002, 11:32 AM
I remember seeing it when we were shopping for our crib (almost two years ago). I didn't really pay much attention to it--the HIGH pricetag for one--but I think someone was buying the floor model when we were there. We ended up with the Pali April, and are very happy with it.

I know, that doesn't really help. The best price I saw online was $999.95 and included shipping. http://www.babyspecialtyshop.com/dauphine.htm But they are out of stock and shipping in October. Of course that does include all the cushions for the daybed (including the bottom one that is also used as the crib mattress).

I'd really try to find the crib in person if you're interested in it. Try the baby specialty stores if you have any near you--that's where I saw it, at Babyland here in Pittsburgh.

Marisa6826
08-16-2002, 08:41 PM
I fell in love with the Dauphine, too. No, can't find it for less than $1000, and I've been told by a couple of different dealers that it's been discontinued.

Have seen it in person and it is just as fabulously amazing as you'd think it would be!!

It's a really heavy piece of furniture, so I think that's the reason it's so pricey...

Marisa

k2
09-02-2002, 06:18 PM
I went to their website, but I didn't see this one. We got the Pali Renee crib and it was under $600 or $700.