PDA

View Full Version : The Ashley 3-in-1 Crib by MillionDollarBaby or Da Vinci

Baby Gorjis
08-27-2002, 11:43 AM
Has anyone purchased or seen The Ashley Crib? You can purchase it online at http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductFrame.asp?DepartmentID=4&CategoryID=32&SubCategoryID=490&ClassID=528

I personally like it in Oak. It coverts from a crib, youth/day bed and the head board is for a full size bed. So it'll go from infancy to adulthood. For only $399 on this website! I'm dieing to see it in person and was wondering if anyone has heard or seen this crib. When this crib is purchased online it uses the online name of: DaVinci. Otherwise it's known as the crib from: Million Dollar Baby. I purchase the Baby Bargains 4.0 version book and the rating it got was a C+, due to the manufacturer having other versions.

If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm in my 5th month and have been searching high and low for the perfect crib. Preferably one that converts, this crib looks well made and looks safe which is my top priority!

I have also seen this crib in the Behr's catalog with matching furniture! But I haven't seen the items up close and personal!

Thanks for any help and suggestions!