PDA

View Full Version : Good Pali Deals

joestein
09-03-2002, 06:57 AM
I just wanted to post the deal I just got on some Pali Furniture.

My wife and I are expecting twins (our first children) in February. Obviously twins are a tremendous expense, not the least of which is that you need to purchase two cribs.

Because of the need for two cribs we were trying to keep our costs down to about $300-400 per crib, this put us out of the range of all but the most plain Pali cribs. We were going to buy a Babi Italia at BRU and maybe one of their cheaper combos & hutch.

Then we happened upon LION TOT & TEENS in Rahway, NJ (Near to Woodbridge Mall). They had the Pali Matisse crib (which is the one we had liked) on sale for $399. Teen and Crib city had been asking $585 for it.

In addition, the owner sold us the Pali series 4000 combo and Hutch for $900, whereas Teen and Crib city was asking $1200.

And thats not all, the owner threw in 2 mattresses and a changing table top, while we don't want the mattresses, she will give us store credit equal to their price towards any other mattresses we want.

For anyone looking for Pali furniture in NJ, you must go to this store. They also had the largest selection of Pali cribs on the display floor that I had seen anywhere.

kmlarkin
09-28-2002, 06:52 PM
Hi,

Could you please give me the address of the store? Also do they have a web sight and do they sell out of NJ?

Thanks
Kathleen

joestein
10-01-2002, 01:02 PM
I got their telephone number and address from the Pali Website(www.paliitaly.com). I put in my zip code, 07751, and this came up as a store in my area that sold Pali. I will try to post the address and telephone number when I get home from work, if I remember.

Joe

baby 1
02-23-2003, 10:50 PM
I was in a USA baby today and they had the item you were talking about for 749.99

acingit
02-25-2003, 07:38 AM
I tried the Paliitaly.com website, and it wouldn't come up. Are you sure that is the correct address? I couldn't find it on google either. Thanks.
Barbara

chirshfield
02-25-2003, 04:29 PM
I found the address on a different website.

1820 St. George Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065

732-574-9222

Thanks for the great tip.