PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of Forever Mine furniture

Aprilbaby4me
12-21-2002, 02:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

Right now, I am obsessed with finding a convertable crib, but I don't want to spend a huge amount of money. (However, if I find something pretty and nice enough, I'll consider paying extra.) I figure that if the child doesn't like it later, we can always put it in the guest room. Lately, I've have been seeing Forever Mine furniture ads in several different baby magazines and I've been wondering about the quality. I'd really appreciate any comments of those who have bought the furniture or those who know people who've bought the furniture. (I'm interested in the All American in honey.) For those who have it, I'd like to know if you're satisfied with the look and quality. (Or do you secretly wish that you had paid more for something fancier?) For those who have friends who have it, I'm wondering if you would consider buying it. Or, if you've seen the ads, I'd appreciate your thoughts, too!

Thanks,

Monica

raynjen
12-25-2002, 12:51 AM
Monica,
We bought the Forever Mine Mission style (I can't remember their name for it) in pine. We LOVE it. It matches our house furniture, it has held up VERY well, and it was really easy to assemble. One of the reasons we chose it is that you don't have to purchase anything separately to convert it. The only thing I might have done differently is to buy it in oak. We haven't had any problems with scratching yet, but our daughter is only 14 months old. I would buy it again though.
Hope that helps,
Jen

Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)