PDA

View Full Version : Bonavita Avante Crib & Changing Table

varsha
12-29-2002, 10:59 PM
My DH has been bugging me to post this question on the website.

Does anyone own the Bonavita Avante Crib & changing table/dresser? We saw this at USA Baby and really liked the way it looked. Any feedback (i.e. quietness of closure, stability, ease of putting it together, etc.) would be appreciated.

Does Bonavita usually take the full 12 weeks to deliver their products? The sales lady had the crib in stock, but the changing table/dresser has to be ordered.

Also, does anyone know of any online vendors for Bonavita cribs, or can they only be ordered through a store?

Thanks in advance.

cinrein
12-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Just wanted to let you know that we bought a Bonavita crib, dresser (to be used as a changing table) and bookcase in a different style. The store we ordered it from also quoted a 12 week delivery time frame, but much to our surprise everything arrived in 3 weeks! Crib assembly was part of the delivery service, so I can't comment on that. We're happy with everything so far, but then again baby isn't here yet...

ywolf
01-27-2003, 11:19 AM
I have the same questions that you do. I want to buy the crib. It is fairly priced at $299. Is it as good quality like their other cribs? I am wondering about all it's features because at BUY BUY BABY they only display the sleigh version.

Anyway there is two version of the changing table. The company told me that USA baby has the combo unit with a matching hutch available. The "hat" is not removable. Other stores have the combo unit without the matching hutch. Not in production yet. I am having trouble deciding whether to purchase the collection.

jackiekatz
01-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Where did you see it for $299? Buy Buy Baby?
I have only seen it at Baby USA for $350.

ywolf
02-02-2003, 05:13 PM
The suggested retail is $299. I saw it in at BUY BUY BABY and El Bambini. That's in the New York Metro Area. USA baby which is all over also carry's that line. Get in touch with Bonavita, they will tell you who carries there line. They told me about the different combo units.