PDA

View Full Version : Just got the new PBK catalog

jojo2324
12-31-2002, 04:24 PM
And oh my goodness, I want to have another baby. The stuff is so adorable! Especially the jungle theme bedding with matching rug and even basket liners...DH would never spring for it, but to dream....

They also have a bassinette/moses basket that looks really nice and classic. Only thing I have a problem with is the bumper pad they include. I guess you could probably take it out. Can't provide a link because it's not available before Feb 1st. And they have outer space bedding on their site, which is what I've been searching for!

nicknack
01-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Joanne,
I am LOVING the jungle stuff as well! I was so excited to get the catalog yesterday and we're not even pregnant yet!

I actually bought the stacked animals bumper that was recently on sale since I believe they were discontinuing it, so I just had to grab it while I could! I'm hoping that perhaps it would mix and match well with the jungle rug and maybe those great valances...

too CUTE!

nicole

kathsmom
01-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Joanne,

I know what you mean! I want to redo DS's bedroom now! Of course, DH will never go for it! I just bought the yellow gingham bumper pad that was on clearance from PBK for $20.00 and the yellow chambray crib skirt to go with the barnyard print sheets from Lands' End. I am so glad that you found the outer space stuff you were looking for. Did you know that Lands' End has a kid's bowling set that has aliens for the bowling pins? I meant to e-mail you about this earlier and forgot. Good luck with decorating Gannon's room and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. BTW, have you set a date?

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96) and Andrew (9/23/02)

caroliner
01-02-2003, 06:54 PM
I LOVE that jungle bedding and for about one second (OK a little longer) thought about getting it for our next baby, and we aren't even TTC for several months. We have the green gingham bunnies in Caroline's room now and I still love them. That PBK stuff is the best.

TomsMom
01-03-2003, 11:25 AM
Joanne,

I thought of you when I saw the space bedding! I saw some cute space bedding in England a couple of weeks ago and forgot to write down the manufacturer for you, so I was glad to see similar stuff in PBK!

Lisa (a.k.a. Nigele)
Mommy to Tommy
7/2/02

_gour0
01-03-2003, 11:34 AM
She loved the Carter John Lennon stuff so she went out and bought all of it, a couple of years ago! She still hasn't had her second child and now they make all the John Lennon stuff in different colors. Seems like they're always coming out with something cuter. Just a cautionary tale!