PDA

View Full Version : Ordered and received our moses basket

etwahl
01-17-2003, 01:44 PM
After much pondering (and not wanting to spend the money) DH convinced me to order one, stating that it would be handy if I needed it, and he wanted me to have everything possible to make my life easier during this time. I know this is probably more of a splurge than a necessity, but can I just say that I love it nonetheless? It's so beautiful. We ordered it from babystyle when they had their sale ($30 off and free shipping). It was still pricey (wendy bellissimo), but I used to buy clothes when I needed a lift, and now I see baby items as my indulgence.

I'm also glad he got to see it before he left. We both love it and I can't wait to use it. I actually hope to put it to much use. For now, I have it sitting inside the crib (we keep the baby's room door closed), so it's safe from the kitties, but I will definitely have to be careful where it gets left. I'm also thinking about taking someone's suggestion to buy one of the self warming kitty beds, which they would hopefully like better.

I'll post more when I actually get to put it to use, but I had to tell everyone just how incredibly beautiful and luxurious it is.

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

gour0
01-17-2003, 03:38 PM
Do you have a link? I'd love to see it.

etwahl
01-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Yes, here it is!
http://www.babystyle.com/common/dProductPopup.asp?target=&winWidth=454&winHeight=515&frm=0&SIND=1&PMID=6220

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

gour0
01-17-2003, 03:53 PM
I can see you using that even after baby outgrows it! How gorgeous. I have basket envy!

tabytha77
01-20-2003, 11:57 AM
That is adorable!