PDA

View Full Version : Deal on Arm's Reach +more at Baby Bungalow

carolcarpenter
05-09-2003, 01:45 AM
Hi,
This is my first post to the message board! I'm expecting a boy in June--our first (and last!) Thought I'd pass this on:

I haven't received this yet, but I just ordered my Arm's Reach Cosleeper (Universal model) from Babybungalow.com with this coupon code: MYBABY05. You get 5% off $150 + Free shipping w/$125.

I ended up paying $172.90 total.

This is the best deal I have found online for the Universal type of Arm's Reach (we have an Ikea bed frame that doesn't use a box spring--just a mattress on the platform, so it's only about 20 inches high).

For beds with boxspring and mattress, you can use the Original Arm's Reach, and probably the best deal for that is to go through Ebates and get it through Baby Center which has a code now for Mother's Day for 15% off $100.

mcmorfit
05-09-2003, 07:04 AM
Oh man, why do I miss out on the hot deals!

Congratulations on the wee one's arrival. We have the Universal, ordered from BabyBungalow too, and love it. I ordered a couple of the natural colored sheets too from them which I really like.

Welcome!

mommyj
05-09-2003, 09:18 AM
I got my Original co-sleeper from Baby Bungalow a few months ago. The ones with floor-length covers were on sale for $145. I'm not sure if it was last year's model, but the cover is adorable (it's the natural one).
My baby is due in July, so I haven't used it yet, but we set it up in our room and it's just perfect.
Anyway, I just wanted to say I had a positive experience with Baby Bungalow and would highly recommend them.

Miss Maxi
05-15-2003, 01:05 PM
I ordered the Arm's Reach Original a month ago from babystyle when they had it on sale for $151.99 and free shipping. Just wanted to give them a plug because they were great to deal with too.

PupsikG
05-19-2003, 10:06 AM
Thanks so much for your tip! I just ordered one too. Great deal!