PDA

View Full Version : Dela Crib

cswofford
05-18-2003, 08:44 PM
Has anyone purchased the Angel Line crib Dela?

If so - do you like it, would you recommend it?

Thanks!!

yellowdogmom
11-26-2003, 10:13 AM
I just did a search and found this post that didn't get any responses...so I thought I'd bump it up and see if anyone has any feedback now.

Even if you don't have the Dela but have an Angel Line...what are your thoughts on Angel Line? Would you recommend them?

TIA!
Kristin
Adopting #1 from Korea

jennmcl39
11-26-2003, 11:58 AM
Hi! We just got our Dela delivered yesterday. We searched for a long time and did a lot of comparison shopping before deciding on this crib. We wanted the stationary (sp?) side, and the cherry finish we in this line is beautiful! We looked at this crib at two different stores...in both places it was definitely the sturdiest crib on the showroom floor. I must say looks the same way in our nursery! Don't know how hard it is to assemble, as the place we purchased it provides free delivery and set up. Hopefully the baby will like it too!

PS

One sidenote:(I'm about to post a new topic on this!) We got the last Kolgraft Extra Density Foam Mattress at Target...and it doesn't fit quite snugly enough. We're going to get the tape measure out and see if we can find out the width, both of the crib and the mattress. So I guess we'll be looking for a new mattress now!

yellowdogmom
11-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Thanks Jen!

I hope you get an answer on the mattress situation. I'm still elaning towards this crib, I just haven't seen anything else that I like as well for as good a price. I agree that the non-drop sides that I've seen seem so much sturdier than drop-side ones. JMHO of course!

:) Kristin