PDA

View Full Version : Need help on Pali crib colors

carolcarpenter
05-21-2003, 11:26 PM
I am shopping for a Pali crib and since I can't see one in person, I need to depend on the colors shown on web sites. The problem is, they all look so different. For example, the Babyspecialtyshop site shows what I think is the "Natural" color as an example for most of their cribs, but then when they show the available colors in squares below, the Natural looks much darker. If the true color were the color of the square, I would want Natural. But I have a feeling what I really want is the Hazelnut color.
I also don't see examples of the difference between Natural and Hazelnut on the Cloud 9 site either.
Does anyone have a Hazelnut color Pali crib?
What I am looking for is the equivalent color of Pecan in the Babi Italia Picket Fences line. Slightly darker than Natural, but not too dark. If anyone has any advice, that would be great. Thanks.

danielleh
05-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I have a Pali April crib in natural. I just looked at the babyspecialty shop site and natural is definitly more like the picture of the crib than the square, i.e. my natural crib is much lighter than the square labelled "natural".

HTH,

Danielle
mom to Jimmy born 8/29/02

dotgirl
05-22-2003, 03:56 PM
I have a Pali Leane crib in Natural, and it's much lighter than the swatch shown on the website. I don't really know what the Hazlenut colour is, but I'd bet it's much closer to the colour you want.