PDA

View Full Version : Pro's and Con's of Forever Mine Furniture

lk1924
06-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Need to hear of your experiences good and bad of Forever Mine baby furniture, safety concerns etc.

KGoes
06-16-2003, 10:50 AM
We received our crib and dresser a few weeks ago and are thoroughly pleased with the quality and sturdiness of both pieces. The crib went together in about 20 minutes. We bought the mattress separately, since I could not find any information on the mattress sold with the package. Since we are not due for another 8 weeks, I cannot relate any specific safety concerns, but I can confirm that the slats are close together, there are no knobs or other decoration on the crib that things can get hooked on, and the support is metal springs, and not slats. The bed weighs about 88 pounds, which is comparable with the high end cribs.
We're happy with it and it received compliments from everyone who sees it!
Kelley
DD due 8/12/03

violin liz
06-18-2003, 01:59 PM
We ordered the Spindle Crib in cherry, along with the 3-drawer dresser/changing table and the 4-drawer dresser. With shipping, we were still under $1000 for all 3 pieces.

The quality is excellent: crib is extremely sturdy, drawers have rollers. All the furniture is beautiful, too--we have had people ask us if they are antiques. Really, couldn't be happier. Everyone I had contact with at the company was wonderful, as well.

Good luck!