PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever been to Kiddie Kastle Warehouse Outlet

2ontheway
06-17-2003, 09:48 AM
which carries the Child Craft furniture?- If so, is it worth going to for the quality?- I am leaning toward buying Pali cribs but would be interested in driving to Kiddie Kastle if it was worth it. I live in IL and would have to travel far. I'd love to know your experiences with them. Thanks in advance, claudeen

Suzyfunk
07-21-2003, 11:50 PM
I may be heading there later this week. I know I am going to the Child Craft outlet in Southern Indiana. If you let me know what you are looking for, I can tell you if they have it. I should be going on 7-23-03. Let me know! --Suz

mattiew
07-22-2003, 11:21 AM
I live in Louisville and have been to the Kiddie Kastle Warehouse Outlet and Child Craft/Legacy Outlet several times. The Kiddie Kastle Outlet store is very small and only open a few days a week. The selection is limited and I think you would be disappointed if you drove a long way. The Child Craft/Legacy Outlet in Indiana has a much larger selection and good prices. You can call the store and they will tell you if they have what you are looking for in stock. They will also call you if they receive a particular color/style crib that you are looking for. I ended up buying my Legacy crib at the Child Craft/Legacy warehouse sale which is held once a year in the fall. It was a little cheaper than the bed in the Child Craft Outlet store.

2ontheway
07-22-2003, 06:24 PM
I think I am going to just get my cribs from the babys room- I am having twins and I am just not sure if I could get two cribs that are identical at an outlet!! Suzanne- I am thinking about a Pali crib now- thanks though!!

Claudeen
20 weeks twin girls!