PDA

View Full Version : Cozy Crib Tent

kaos127
07-05-2003, 10:38 AM
We bought the Cozy Crib Tent, but we are having trouble installing it with the bumper in place. The bumper pulls up on the ends and corners with the tent installed. Does anyone have experience with this kind of problem? Solution? And how does one drop down the side of the crib with the tent in place?

Thanks,
Kelli

sugarsnappea
07-07-2003, 10:20 AM
I am sorry I can't help with the bumper problem. We are beyond bumpers now :). I do have experience with the drop side problem. My crib will not drop down with the crib tent attached. I think the only solution, (which is a real pain) is to detach the side of the crib tent that is on the drop side. Perhaps raising the mattress up higher will eliminate the problem of having to stoop over. I like the CC Tent but it still has it's flaws... Hope this helps a little :)

kaos127
07-15-2003, 01:03 PM
Sorry for the delay in responding--baby arrived last week (9 days early) and we are still getting adjusted!

I figured the only way to drop the side would be to undo everything on that side, but I was hoping.... :)

Right now Phoebe is sleeping in the bassinette that is part of our Pack and Play, which we got a tent for as well. We like the tents in theory, but they do have some flaws in practice. Because our P&P is not an exact, flat rectangle--the short ends arch up--the tent will not attach on the ends. Nor does it attach where the bassinette is hooked over. So it is only affixed in two places. It still keeps the cat out, but they should have allowed for some more variables. I'm sure if there was another way to deal with the cat, my husband would have shipped both of them back!

Their tech support did not have anything to offer either, so we will just have to wing it!

Thanks,

Kelly