PDA

View Full Version : Child Craft Crib or Pali ?

TraciG
07-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Which is better. In the baby bargain book they say for a convertible
crib the best is the child craft lifetime crib N double, does anyone have this crib or have a Pali ??

pritchettzoo
07-12-2003, 10:22 AM
My DH & I considered both of these--I would check out the cribs in person if you can. Yes, eventually turning into a full bed is a nice perk, but we didn't like the style of the Crib & Double full bed, so we wouldn't have used it anyway. The Palis were more to our taste, but were way more expensive. We wound up getting a great deal on a Berg floor sample--it was more than $200 less than the Pali we liked, so we figured we could find a full bed for $200 by the time that was needed!

eaglesmaniac
07-20-2003, 07:08 AM
I looked at the Child craft but did not like the design. I definitely like Pali. They make beautiful furniture. It's not cheap.
I was looking at buying 3 pcs. The Armoire, combo changer/hutch and the crib. It was approx $3600.00. My wife any I stumble onto another store that carries Canalli. The cribs seem very well built but the case goods are not as good as Pali. Canalli is about a $1000.00 less!!! So I'm torn on which to buy. Seems like the more you look the more confusing it gets.

Good luck in you search.