PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know anything about this crib from JCPenney?

Grace_underfire
07-14-2003, 10:46 AM
http://www0.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=327&CatID=8133&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0781c34&ProdSeq=12&OffSet=12&ProdCount=22&Cat=cribs-beds&Dep=children%27s&PCat=furniture&PCatID=4242&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&NumMatches=22&RecPtr=&SearchIn=0&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&PersistenceID=&RecordID=&SearchString=

I am trying to find out the manufacturer so I can check if it is safe.

Thanks!

nohomama
07-14-2003, 08:04 PM
I'd call them and ask who the manufacturer is. Say that you're very interested in the crib but won't buy it without knowing who the manufacturer is. You might also point out that in the item discription they say it's exclusively sold through JC Penny, so it's not as though having the information will allow you to buy the crib elsewhere.

Good luck. It's a nice looking crib. Let us know how you make out.

sbirmantaz
07-28-2003, 07:35 AM
HI there, I was wondering if you called JC Penny and found out who the manufacturer is? I also like some of their cribs, but am curious who makes them. Thanks!

tune1021
07-28-2003, 08:35 PM
I too have been contemplating a JC Penny crib. Customer Service gave me the number to the supplier but haven't had time to call it. You might have luck calling c/s & asking for the supplier number for the crib you picked out. Good luck!

-Melody