PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Mother Hubbard's Cupboards furniture ??

TraciG
07-20-2003, 02:26 PM
We are now thing there furniture instead of the ragazzi which we were considering. The Mhc furniture is more affordable. Any comments would helpful, also we're now considering a double dresser & using the top as a changing table, more room & we have a small bedroom for the baby.

eaglesmaniac
07-20-2003, 04:11 PM
I have looked at their furniture also...I think they make really nice furniture. We were looking at the combo and armoir. They have a nice finish and are built really well.

We are in the process of deciding what to buy too.

Andrea S
07-20-2003, 07:02 PM
I saw it in a store around me that only carries higher end products so I would think it would be good quality.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

peanut4us
07-21-2003, 08:13 AM
we have one og their combo units, which we requested to have them stain to match out bonavita cherry crib. T he stain is bang on. the unit is beautiful and extremely well built. it did take a long time to get, but wew were told that up front. I think it was a fantastic buy.

egoldber
07-21-2003, 09:47 AM
I have a Mother Hubbard 4 drawer dresser for DD's nursery. It is very nice and we have been very pleased. It did take over 14 weeks for it to arrive, however, we ordered it just before 9/11, so that could have been part of the problem.

HTH,