PDA

View Full Version : ForeverMine crib

papal
07-28-2003, 09:55 AM
Hi,
I am planning on buying the All-American crib from ForeverMine after reading so many good things about it. I am a nervous internet shopper however and I was wondering if it had a drawer underneath it? Also i notice it is not on wheels.. are cribs without wheels stabler? And did anyone buy the mattress they sell with the crib or just go for another mattress recommended in the BabyBargains Book?
Also, was the customer service good at ForeverMine if you had any problems?

Thanks!
Rashmi

KGoes
07-29-2003, 10:34 AM
We bought an All American crib and love it. There is no drawer underneath. I don't know about cribs not on wheels being stabler, but this is one stable crib. We did not buy the mattress that came with the crib, which seemed to really surprise the customer service person who took our order, but I just couldn't find out enough about the product to make me feel comfortable. We ended up buying one of the recommended mattresses (hormone soaked brain is not coming up with the exact one) for about $20 more. Customer service was excellent. Overall, we could not be more pleased with the Forever Mine crib, dresser and buying experience.
Kelley
DD due 8/12/03

papal
07-29-2003, 05:19 PM
Kelley,
Thanks so much for the information. I too could not find out much about the mattress they are selling with the crib so will look at BabyBargains to find another one. We are also getting the All-American crib and 3-drawer dresser (with changing table). Now if only i could decide on the color (natural or white)!! And the best part of all is that my sister offered to buy the crib and my cousin offered to buy the dresser. Happy Happy Day!

Rashmi