PDA

View Full Version : More Quesitons For ForeverMine Owners

JasonL
08-01-2003, 04:30 PM
Hi,
We're almost 100% sure that we're going to get the ForeverMine furniture. Comments on the quality and, of course, price have been excellent.
Has anyone out there owned the furniture for a significant amount of time (1 or 2+ years)? Comments?
Also, we would like better pics of the furniture (All American or Spindle). If you have a digital camera, it would be appreciated if you could take some and send them to [email protected].

Thanks,
Jason and Gwen
edd 01-17

jenmcadams
08-02-2003, 09:34 AM
Our daughter Abbie is just now 11 months old and so far, so good. No signs of wear, we haven't had to do much cleaning, but when stuff has gotten on the furniture it wipes clean easily. We have the All American Crib, Dresser and Toy Chest in the light oak color. Everything works well and is easy to use. Abbie's sleeping right now and we'll be out of the house most of today, but I can try to take a few pics for you tomorrow. Let me know if there are certain angles you're interested in ([email protected]).

gitapet
08-06-2003, 03:03 PM
Ian's almost 10 months old now and we still love his All American crib from Forever Mine. It's wearing well and we haven't had a single problem with it or either of the dressers (we got the 4 drawer and 5 drawer ones).

Sorry we don't have a digital camera. What I can tell you is that when I told my mom how little the crib cost she couldn't believe it because it was so nice.

I have every intention of ordering another one when it's time for baby # 2 so Ian can take his all the way up in the conversion and his little sibling can have their own.