PDA

View Full Version : dresser drawer liners

first_time mum
08-07-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi,

Do you guys line your dresser drawers? We bought a new one for the baby, but the drawers are kind of angled (like an arch)and I am having a tough time trying to fit the liners in there. Any suggestions? I found it easier to fold newspapers to the shape of the drawer, but of course it then looks ugly plus can move around. I really don't know what else to do.

-SP

stillplayswithbarbies
08-08-2003, 08:39 AM
I lined the drawers, mostly because we were using an old dresser that had been my husband's when he was a baby. I saw liners at Marshalls that smell like baby powder for only $3 after I had paid $7 for the same thing at an online closeout website.

Could you use the newspaper as a pattern to cut the liner into the right shape?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

peanut4us
08-08-2003, 09:56 AM
We didn't line ours. I just aired it out for a little, now it's fine. There aren't any snagglies to worry about that I've seen so far.

KMommie
08-08-2003, 10:42 AM
In my family, it's tradition to save the wrapping paper from the baby shower and use that paper to line the drawers with. However, DD's dresser was my old dresser so it was already lined for our clothes, and I never bothered to switch it out. You could use double stick tape (the kind for easy removal---I forget what it's called) to keep the newspapers from moving around.

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03