PDA

View Full Version : Best Fitted Mattress Pad suggestions? HELP!

papal
08-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Where can i get a good quality FLAT Mattress Pad (the kind that has elastic bands that go under the mattress and not pockets or elastic that goes all around the mattress, if that makes sense?). Has anyone tried the one at The Company Store? It says its water-resistant not water-proof?

Or should i just stick to the Landsend mattress pad like many others have suggested before? I just envision myself struggling to get the mattress pad all tucked in under the mattress in the middle of the night <shudder>.
And since some of you suggested layering.. pad,sheet,pad,sheet.. wouldnt it get tougher to tuck everything under the mattress???

HELP!

Has anyone used the Ultimate Crib Sheet as a mattress pad (over mattress and not over the sheet)? Is that even possible? That would solve my problem right?

Thanks!
Rashmi (edd Oct 19th 2003)

PS: I also posted this in the Baby Bedding and Decor forum.. wasn't sure which was a better place for more opinions!

sbaker
08-08-2003, 09:25 PM
Love my Lands End mattress pad and Company Store crib sheets! I will be buying another set for baby #2.

Just my two cents...
:) :+ :)
Sara
Mom to Rayce 02/09/02
Baby #2 due 01/05/04