PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle Rita for $199

todzwife
08-14-2003, 04:28 PM
My mom offered to buy a crib but set the limit ot $200. On the Military web site there is a "Rita" crib for $199. After searching and searching, I came to the conclusion that it is a Sorelle. Made of Solid Birch. This price includes shipping and there is no tax. Now, all said, I think that this is the best crib I am going to find in my mom's price range, but then again I know NOTHING and any help would be appreciated. This is the last big thing we have to get before this peanut comes and I would like to have it set up by the time he is born. ( I hear Sorelle can be kind of slow)
Thanks!

elvisfan
08-15-2003, 12:06 PM
hi-we're also military-how did you know it was a sorelle?:)

booboo1
08-15-2003, 02:55 PM
This is the crib that I have on order! It should be here any day now. Anyway, we liked the reviews about Sorelle in the Baby Bargains book. We found one online that we liked, but could not find it in a store. I'm not good at buying things sight-unseen. They had the Rita on the floor. We liked how solid it felt. We got it, brand-new for $249, including tax.

Hope this helps.

EDD 11-7-03

todzwife
08-15-2003, 06:09 PM
I did a search on google and iwon for "rita crib" and Sorelle was the only brand that came up. Also, the fact that it is solid birch hardwood was a good clue. :) When I found the sorelle Rita on other sites, I compared pictures and features and it is the same crib. :) Hope this helps!

amp
08-16-2003, 09:07 AM
We own a Sorelle Crib. We almost bought the Rita, but it wasn't in stock in the color we wanted and another one was, so we bought that (Nico). So I can say we liked the Sorelle. It is probably their least expensive crib, so not their best, but sturdy (we thought) and affordable. I think I would have been happy with it. We love the one we bought, which was about $70 more, but on sale for a bit cheaper. Good Luck!