PDA

View Full Version : BRU Store Coupons

expecting mom
08-27-2003, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know where I can get BRU coupons? The Dutalier glider that my dh and I love is exclusive to BRU (store only) and I would love to use a coupon- just don't know where to find it!

Thanks in advance for your help!!

jd11365
08-27-2003, 08:34 PM
I get BRU coupons all the time, but never for gliders. They do send $5.00 off of a $25 or more purchase though...not a lot of money when talking about a glider...but every bit helps. You can sometimes find these in Babytalk magazine.

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5/1/03

gatorgal99
09-04-2003, 09:13 PM
I just received the BRU sales ad with new coupons in it. It has $20 any Glider/Ottoman combo. I think I got on there list because I registered there. You might be able to call BRU and et on their mailing list.

em_jon98
09-04-2003, 10:18 PM
You can also use TRU coupons at BRU. They have a flyer out right now. I just got it in the mail yesterday and went to TRU at lunch today to pick up an extra set for my boss. The glider coupon is $20 off any glider/ottoman combo, but excludes special orders, which I believe most of the gliders are.

Just a thought...have you checked out goodnightben.com? They may have something similar to the one that you are looking at, and their prices are great in comparison to BRU's.

hellokitty1
09-05-2003, 09:41 AM
i have the tru flyer that can be ued at bru as well. there are a ton of coupons for things i don't need. send me a private message with your address and stuff you're planning to buy by october and i'll mail it to you.

Mabster
09-10-2003, 10:29 AM
On a similar note... I've heard so much about BRU and would like to check them out. Are they a retail store only or do they have a website? Last time I googled it I got a whole bunch of foreign sites.

Thanks!

Torey
09-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Just wanted to let you know that the TRU coupons are at the front of the store. So you can just go to the store and get as many as you want.;)

pritchettzoo
09-10-2003, 11:12 AM
BRU is Babies R Us. TRU is Toys R Us. There's also a Kids R Us in some places. It took me a while to figure that one out! There's a bunch of online shorthand that will eventually be second nature to you if you hang around here enough. I was baffled by DH, DS, etc for the longest time...

Anyway, they have an online website through amazon.com. If you go to http://www.babiesrus.com , you'll be directed to the right site. You can even register online and it will show up in the retail stores.

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

Mabster
09-11-2003, 09:40 AM
Boy, do I feel stupid! That makes too much sense. Thanks for setting me straight Anna!

expecting mom
09-11-2003, 11:54 AM
I went to TRU yesterday and found the coupon for the glider/ottoman combo. I also called BRU 800# and signed up to receive coupon mailings from them.

Thanks to all for your advice and help!!