PDA

View Full Version : Forever Mine - any last minute thoughts??

JustMare
09-03-2003, 02:48 PM
I'm almost ready to place my order for the armoire and 3 drawer dresser w/changing top. I'm just a little bit nervous still. DH said to just do it and place the order already. He thinks with all the good reviews it must be nice, plus he loves that the furniture is fully assembled, and the price was right $784 with shipping for both pieces.

I know I'll never find an armoire for $369 anywhere else. I've seen them closer to $1,000 or better. This one is not as tall as I thought an armoire would be, but can you really complain for the price?

It slightly bothers me that the paint shade is a little off from our crib, I know it doesn't matter but it would be nice if it was a perfect match. Please tell me others cribs don't match exactly either.

I guess I just really need to hear that everyone is happy with their furniture from Forever Mine and that it was worth it taking the chance to order sight unseen.

Thanks for bareing with me,

sunny2003
09-03-2003, 05:47 PM
we bought the 3 drawer dresser with changing top and love it - very high quality stuff and great customer service - also, the shipper told me he also bought some furniture from them after delivering it to a few places. HTH!

Viv\r\nMommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

Babygirl
09-03-2003, 11:38 PM
I have said it before on these forums, and I will say it again to reassure you, Forever Mine is wonderful! 2 years ago I went through the same panic you did, and two years later I am just as pleased with the furniture. It was a little lighter than I would have preferred, (we have honey, but most of our house is a darker oak) but it really stands out in the baby's room. The drawers are deep enough to hold her wardrobe now and throughout her growing up years! I don't think you will have regrets once you purchase it, especially considering the price is such a bargain! Enjoy and Happy Baby!

sydsmith
09-05-2003, 12:34 PM
I also have Forever Mine furniture, and I love it. It has already been through two moves (I am in the military) and is holding up great. Also, I was pleased with the customer service and delivery time when I bought the furniture (almost two years ago).