PDA

View Full Version : Changing table at Target

dogmom
09-10-2003, 07:41 AM
I was looking at the Target web site for some other baby things and stumbled across a changing table on sale that I thought had a cute design. It had a pull out area with a false door front for your "diaper disposal system." I have a changing table, but I would have been interested in it if I was putting together my nursery now. I have no idea how stable it is, it looks like pre-fab fake wood. But here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_pgc_r_7_0/602-6326024-8455004?asin=B00008E1O

Jeanne
Mom to Harvey
1/16/03

angusmom
09-10-2003, 11:09 AM
My friend's day care has this table! Just like you say it's pressed wood with veneers, not solid stained/painted wood. But it's heavy and stable and doesn't have any wobble to it. When I commented on it, they said it was great for day care because it had so much storage in it. But it can't be used with the diaper Champ or any bigger diaper pails. Pretty much only with the regular Genie and small size Nanny or Dekor.

quikeye
09-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Could you let me know the name of the changing table @ Target? (The link iant working :( ). TIA!

angusmom
09-15-2003, 03:28 PM
It is the Natural Dressing Table and Diaper System, or White Dressing Table and Diaper System. Hope this helps!