PDA

View Full Version : Bellini Baby Furniture

BabyPeanut
09-11-2003, 09:49 PM
Hello

Does anyone on here have any experience with the Bellini line of baby furniture. Bellini East Coast. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if their cribs are any good, are they worth the high prices? Also, the crib releases on the Bellini cribs are dropside releases? Any problems with that?

The other question is about their unusual changing area. They have those sliding shelfs on a high changer or you can buy the sliding shelf and attach to lower dresser where the shelf seems suspended in the air. Any experience with these. They look dangerous from the pictures I have seen. Please advise if you have this furniture. Thank you so much.

T

APG
09-12-2003, 12:38 AM
I have Bellini baby furniture. The crib is very well constructed, sturdy and beautiful. The only downside is the release on the dropsides. It has two pegs and is a PIA. As a result, I never lower the side except when changing sheets. The changing table is the BEST. It is SO sturdy and secure and the changing area is HUGE. I still use it for my 2.9 year old dd. I( recommend this changing table---if you get it you will get your moneys worth as you can use it for years