PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle Rita crib vs Child Craft 10171

poemtree
09-29-2003, 03:45 PM
Any comments on these models? Which one is better? And do I need to pay extra money to convert Day Bed for Sorelle Rita crib?

Also, both of them match with Colgate Classica I mattress???

Thanks,
Catherine

amp
09-29-2003, 04:12 PM
I have the Sorelle Nico crib, but I almost purchased the Rita. The only reason I didn't is that they didn't have that one in stock the day I purchased and I did not want to wait for it to be shipped to the store. There is a thread below in this same forum that you may want to read, where a person had bad experience recently trying to order a Sorelle crib. That said, I am completely happy with my Sorelle purchase and would do it again, but would again buy an item already in stock.

As far as I am aware, the Rita crib does not require you to make any additional purchase to convert the crib to a toddler bed. My crib also converts, and it does this simply by taking the front rail (the one that drops) off and lowering the height all the way to the lowest setting. I believe the Rita crib functions the same way.

I do not have the Colgate mattress, but I believe most crib mattresses are standard and should fit the crib without a problem.

HTH!

jim
09-29-2003, 05:39 PM
The main difference between the two cribs is the Nico is made in Italy out of Beechwood. The Rita is produced in South America out of pine. Both cribs have storage drawers.