PDA

View Full Version : Shermag Rocker Glider for $199?

kirkgill2
10-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Has anyone purchased the Shermag Rocker/Glider and Ottoman for $199 advertised on the Babies R Us website? If so, are you happy with the quality? I'm drawn to the price and like the look of it, but nervous since it is cheap that the quality is poor....thanks!!

Tondi G
10-03-2003, 07:33 PM
don't know about this particular glider but wanted to post that Target.com also has quite a few gliders and ottomans on their website for good prices as well.... might be worth taking a look at! Good luck

Only thing I've heard about Shermag that wasn't great was SOME of their gliders seats were a little narrow! Otherwise many who have this brand are happy!

Hope others might have some more info for you!

~Tondi

Mia31
10-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Hi,
My girlfriend ordered this glider and LOVES IT! She uses it every day...and she's a bigger girl.
In fact mine is coming in the mail right now, so i'll keep you posted...but i did read A LOT of reviews on this glider, and it had great ones! The baby bargains book said shermag was great as well...so for that price for this brand, is worth a try...keep you posted!

Mia31
10-13-2003, 10:10 AM
Just got my glider and glides SO smooth, I did not want to get out of it! It's a tad smaller than some of the other gliders, but it doesnt make any difference. I kind of like it so it will fit nicely in the nursery...very comfortable.
I was nervous at first too...the old motto "you get what you pay for"

In this case, it's just a great deal!