PDA

View Full Version : Great Beginnings Coupon

cchen
11-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Hi, I would like to know if you have a 15% coupon for the Great Beginnings store in Gaithersburg, MD. The coupon can be found in the local Clipper Magazine. My husband and I were in the store on Saturday, the staff there wouldn't give us the discount without the coupon. Since we live outside the Gaithersburg area, we have no access to the Clipper Magazine. I would really appreciate it if you can offer us the coupon if you don't plan on using it. Thanks in advance. I can be contacted via Email at [email protected].

HallsofVA
11-10-2003, 06:19 PM
I don't have an extra coupon (sorry) but wanted to note that the coupon was in all of the Clipper Magazines issued in the Washington DC area. I live in No. VA (near Dulles) and it was in our clipper mag that came out at the beginning of October. So, it doesn't have to be a local G'burg resident.

Also, in October, Great Beginnings ran coupons in the Washington Families magazine. Don't know if they did the same in November or not. I was always able to find that magazine at Toys r Us.

cchen
11-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the response. My friend happens to have the VA Clipper Magazine from October. I finally found the coupon!