PDA

View Full Version : Baskets similar to Pottery Barn's Sabrina?

jennkate
11-17-2003, 04:26 PM
A few weeks ago I snagged a great deal on some basket liners that were available from Pottery Barn. They are made to fit PB's Sabrina baskets.

Does anyone know where to find baskets with the same measurements as PB's Sabrina? I would rather not have to fork over the money for their specific baskets if I could find an alternative.

I have tried WallMart, Marshalls, and TJ Maxx with no luck.

Any suggestions welcome!

Many Thanks!
Jenn

amp
11-17-2003, 05:06 PM
I have no idea on the style of Sabrina or the measurements, but I know that Target has some basket/shelf systems very similar to PBK. You might want to take a look to see if they match yours.

TifferV
11-17-2003, 05:33 PM
I don't know measurements either, but Babies R Us has similar baskets in 2 different sizes and in white and natural...

Tiffany

Momof3Labs
11-17-2003, 05:53 PM
Try craft stores, too, like Michael's or Hobby Lobby!

vikivoly
11-17-2003, 10:20 PM
I doubt you'll find them. I had a handmade changing table to match PB's and tried to find baskets. Most of the baskets I found were not square, but angled and few were as large as the Sabrinas. Needless to say, I ended up forking out the money for PBK's.

In my search, the closest I found was at Pier 1 Imports.

hwin708
11-18-2003, 03:19 AM
The closest I have ever found are these over at Cargo Kids.
http://www.cargokids.com/catalog/siblings.asp?idproduct=895
They are 11x11x6 and the PB medium Sabrina is 12x12x6. I had been looking at baskets with similar measurements to the Sabrina baskets, which I had and needed more of, but I ultimately just decided to buy more Sabrina baskets, so I can't really give you any more advice.
HTH!

jennkate
11-19-2003, 12:22 PM
Thanks Everyone for your responses. On a whim, I checked my local Michael's craft store last night and found some baskets that will work just fine ($24 for a set of 3).

Thanks Again!
Jenn