PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Linen

emmiem
11-18-2003, 11:59 PM
I am looking for nice crib bedding for a girl in blue. Would be nice if it had some green and purple in it. How about ladybugs or dragonflies? I have searched and have found one by Pine Creek and one by Brandie Danielle. Any more? I am trying to coordinate between another DD and a Jack and Jill bath. I thought we were adopting a boy but we are having a girl instead!
Emmie

cmferrara
11-19-2003, 08:15 AM
Pottery Barn Kids has some cute bedding sets, if you are looking for deals seach ebay for pottery barn kids and you will find lots of entries.

aliceinwonderland
11-19-2003, 01:41 PM
I agree with the PBK suggestion. I LOVE blue, so I already have bought the "luxury Linens" set in blue from pottery Barn. I also bought one blue flannel sheet to go with it(the one with the little lambs).
It is not theme-ish or cutesy, but I personally love it.

emmiem
11-19-2003, 05:44 PM
I bought Pottery Barn linen for my toddler. It wrinkles horribly even when washing it due to the instructions. There are posts about this in the archives. I returned everything!
Emmie

reagan
11-20-2003, 02:40 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000068NNB.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I'm getting this Carters Starters set from Babies R Us. I picked it b/c it's gender-neutral so it will work for boy or girl, but has different shades of blue, plus green, yellow, and even some orange and red.