PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Baby Sleigh Crib.. HELP!!

KimandKatesmom
11-19-2003, 12:04 PM
DH and I bought a used crib and I LOVE it! Its a Million Dollar Baby Sleigh crib in perfect condition.... except that the people evidently lost some of the parts that "tighten" up the spring mechanism to the metal structure that holds the mattress. I have been all over the net, on Million Dollar Baby.com looking for replacement parts, but our crib was purchased new almost 4 years ago and all of their new cribs have different parts..

I need some major advice as I HAVE to set this bed up as it was originally set up for OBVIOUS safety reasons, or I will be forced to purchase another crib.. and we CAN NOT afford that. There has to be some way to figure out what we are missing.

I have went and looked and looked at other cribs and the part that holds the mattress is almost always the same, the thin metal bars run vertically and horizontal, forming squares, that are all welded/attached, and then there are small springs attaching that to the outside of the rectangle...

Ours, on the other hand.. is a chain type mechanism that only runs long-ways across the bed and is hooked on both ends with a hook, and the chains just hang down.. nothing is tight at all... and nothing going across in the other direction...

Please refer me to anyone, anywhere who might know about the Million Dollar Baby Sleigh crib from about 4 years ago...

Thanks so much!

Amy

emmiem
11-19-2003, 05:46 PM
Did you call Million Dollar Baby? I have a simmons crib that is 14 years old and they sent me replacement parts last year. BTW, Million Dollar Baby is also called DaVinci.
Emmie