PDA

View Full Version : Toy Chest Bargain!!!

Aprilbaby4me
12-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I just HAD to post this:

If you are looking for the Badger Basket Natural Hardwood Barrel Top Toy Chest, buybuybaby.com has it for $69.99! This is the SAME toy chest that badgerbasket.com and BabiesRUs sells for $129.00! I just ordered it and I'm still in shock! :) I hope this helps someone!

Monica

ethansmom
12-27-2003, 05:07 PM
Monica,

I just found your post after doing a search. How do you like the chest?

Thanks!

chanamelia
12-29-2003, 02:57 PM
Can you give me the link? I can't find it on the web site. Thanks.

justlearning
12-29-2003, 05:40 PM
It looks like they may be out because it's no longer on their website--perhaps you could call them to ask. I bought the chest on Friday and appreciate hearing about this bargain.

ethansmom
12-29-2003, 06:30 PM
Whew, moment of panic there...

Anne, thanks for the suggestion to call!

I've never bought from buybuybaby, but certainly will again since their customer service was SO good!

The CS website rep said they were out of the chests and it didn't look like they'd be getting anymore. She told me a couple of the stores still had some so I could get one shipped to me. She then told me she would call the stores to make sure they really had one, and would then have the store call me back. I admit I was a bit skeptical whether or not I would really get a call back, but I did, and only 10 mins later! They are shipping out my chest tomorrow!

mharling
12-30-2003, 11:16 AM
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this and thanks also to ethansmom for bumping it up so I saw it! :) Dh was looking at this EXACT same chest on Friday and I managed to snag one on the website. By the time I went back to the site to show dh, it was gone! This is an incredible deal; especially for only $10 shipping. It shipped yesterday and I can't wait to get it!

http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/snowman.gif Mary & Lane 4/6/03